Three Signs You Need Mini Dental Implants
Dental implant therapy has been one of the most significant advances in dentistry in the past 25 years. Hundreds of thousands of grateful denture patients have experienced the immediate improvement in their quality of life and confidence that long-term denture stability brings. Several different types of implants and restorations are available. The choice depends upon the amount of bone available, your general health and restoration preference. Please discuss potential risks and benefits with your dentist.
Benefits of Mini Dental Implants
Mini dental implants revolutionized dentistry with the introduction of a minimally invasive treatment plan for denture stabilization. These small-diameter implants (around 2 mm diameter) enable your dentist to broaden the spectrum of patients who can be treated.
The MDI Denture Stabilization System was developed to provide greater denture stability for when you:
- cannot withstand the rigors of conventional implant surgery
- do not have enough bone to allow for full-sized implants to be placed, or
- are seeking an option with a lower cost than traditional implant treatment
Three Reasons to Get Mini Dental Implants:
- You are currently using uncomfortable or loose dentures
- Miss eating your favorite foods like steak or corn on the cob
- Afraid to laugh, smile or speak in public
So, when is the best time to get a dental implant?
So,don’t wait any longer. If you have mising teeth and want to regain the quality of life you miss, talk to your dental implant dentist about Mini Dental Implants.
Mini Dental Implants will give you something to smile about!